Wednesday, September 2, 2009

About Me


My name is Holly Michele Jefferys, but I go by my middle name. I was born in Austin and I live in Austin again now, but I have spent most of my life in The Woodlands. My family is one of the most important things in my life. I have one brother and one sister (pictured above), who are both much younger than I am. I went to a small high school and I now go to one of the largest universities. I was not in the top ten percent of my graduating class, so I did the CAP in order to transfer to UT. I spent my first year of college at UTSA, and I am beginning my senior year at UT this year. I am majoring in nutrition, a passion of mine, however I want to go to pharmacy school after I receive my degree. The summer of my sophomore year I had the opportunity to participate in a nutrition study abroad program in Spain. This experience not only opened my eyes to another part of the world and another culture, but also showed me how fortunate I should be for some of the simplest luxuries I used to take for granted (like air conditioning). In my spare time, I enjoy being with my friends and family, going out on the lake, playing Super Nintendo, playing kickball, and doing crossword puzzles among other things. I love listening to country, alternative, and 80’s music. The Randy Rogers Band is my favorite (click here to hear my favorite song J). Reading has never been a real interest of mine, however I do love reading magazines. In the next couple of years, I hope to learn to become a great cook, learn to scuba dive and see the underwater world, go skydiving and/or bungee jumping, and see the rest of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment